Tuesday, August 31, 2010

29 august 2010



hey look! its august 29. yes, its my birthday. first, im so excited! but, august 29 is sunday. the day after sunday is monday. and there was so many assessment and homework. fuck with it. so, i can't enjoyed my birthday, i have to do my homework. and, i was fasting, so i really can't enjoying my birthday. and i got nothing! dont ask me about my present, because i got nothing for my birthday present. its "cool" right.
remembering my birthday, last year, i was SOOO HAPPY! i got my laptop, i can invited my friend to celebrated my birthday, and i got a LOT of present from my family and my friends. i miss that time :(
but i have to grateful my birthday, my friend said that i have to grateful everything i get. and its true. and i try to do it, and i lil bit happy with it. thanks to my friend to remembering me and my family who still give me a support.

kiss and hug
-imez

No comments: